Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Graham is Loving the Cruise

Finally, our internet is up and connected again.  When we arrived on the ship, there was a bad storm preventing us from leaving Venice on schedule.  It was kind of scary and kind of exciting, too.  Just ask Graham.   The winds were so strong that our suite doors flew open and the rain made it impossible to see the shoreline.  It was short-lived and soon we were headed out to sea.
Graham hasn't stopped smiling---or moving for that matter.  As I write this, he is dancing behind me---doing an old-fashioned jig.  He just dove on to his bed where I imagine he'll stay for all of 30 seconds---he's off again!
(Oh---this is a message from Graham to his mom and dad---"I hope that trampoline is ready for me when I get home!")
He has non-stop privileges---oops he just fell off the floor from his bed---oh---he's up again.  (Gee, I'm tired out and it's only 7:15 p.m. and we have yet to have dinner.) 
The internet is about to shut down again---I have to beat this thing and publish the photos that we've taken so far.
(Graham hurt his is foot when he fell and he is under the bed???  Who knows his ways---not me!!!) He's okay, though, Mom and Dad; a resilient little chap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment