Thursday, April 9, 2015

I can't believe I did it!

On April 2, 2015, I had quite a surprise when I walked toward the 8th green here at Copperleaf. I couldn't find my ball which my three golf buddies saw landing on the green. I searched behind the green, beside the green,  in front of the green and then someone said 'Did you look in the hole' Why would I do that I wondered. With nowhere else to look, I did just that...and there it was!!! I wanted to share this good news with you. And although it was not any skill of mine that got it there, I was thrilled to have hit a 143 yard drive that landed the ball into the hole! My friend, Sylvia Bacon, surprised me by giving me this plaque as a gift. She had been riding in the cart with me that day. Whoppie! 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, Claudia! How great is that?! There had to be some skill in it. So cool that your friend gave you a plaque to commemorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Claudia. What a thrill that must have been. The plaque is awesome.

    ReplyDelete