Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun on Hilton Head Island

I am, now, in one of my favorite places---Hilton Head, South Carolina---with three good friends from my church and we are having a great time!!  Chuck was here for the first week and my friends arrived on the same plane he left to go back to Toronto on.  That was Saturday.  While Chuck and I were here together, my sister, Shirley and her husband, Bob, came for a visitl.   The guys played golf while we went to Barnes and Noble, visited and had lunch together.  I then took her to the new Tanger 1 outdoor  mall that had opened the day before.   Had an enjoyable dinner with them at Crane's---a favorite dining place.
Since the girls have been down, we have played golf, had some good discussions and I took them to the new mall, today, as regrettably it rained!  Last week, we experienced rain almost daily and Chuck and I golfed together, in total, 6 holes all week!!
We leave for home on Saturday.  Tomorrow is a golf day---can't wait!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment